- 2 lbs. chicken drumettes
- 1/2 cup Soy Vay® Toasted Sesame Dressing and Marinade
- 1/4 cup dry sherry or apple juice
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 Tbsp. sriracha sauce (or more if you like it spicy)
- red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 Tbsp. minced fresh ginger
- 1 Tbsp. minced fresh garlic
1.In a large bowl, combine half of the Toasted Sesame sauce, sherry, soy sauce, honey, sriracha, red pepper flakes (if desired), ginger and garlic.
2.Arrange drumettes in a shallow dish or resealable plastic container.
3.Pour the sauce over top and turn until evenly coated.
4.Cover and marinate in the fridge for 2 hours, turning occasionally.
5.When your meat is ready, discard any leftover marinade.
6.Preheat oven to 350ºF.
1.Cook the chicken for 45 minutes, or until an internal temperature of at least 165ºF has been reached. Baste with juices every 15 minutes.
2.Let the chicken cool for 10 minutes in the pan.
3.Place the drumettes on a platter and serve with remaining Toasted Sesame sauce for dipping.