Thanksgiving Fried Rice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- ¼ cup green onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 2 cups cooked turkey, diced into small cubes
- ¾ cup cooked green beans, diced
- ¼ cup Soy Vay® Veri Veri Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
1.In a large wok or cast iron skillet, heat half of the oil and cook eggs over medium heat. Remove eggs from pan and set aside.
2.Add remaining oil to pan and turn heat to medium-high. Add green onion and garlic and cook for about one minute.
3.Stir cooked rice into onion mixture for 1–2 minutes. Add chopped turkey, green beans and teriyaki sauce, and toss until all ingredients are incorporated.
4.Add cooked eggs last and stir to combine. Serve with additional green onion as garnish.