- 1 head butter lettuce
- 1/4 red onion (or 1/4 cup chopped)
- 2 carrots (or about 1/4 cup shredded)
- 1/3 bunch cilantro (or 1/4 cup chopped)
- 1 lime
- 1 cup rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1/2 cup Soy Vay® Toasted Sesame Dressing & Sauce
1.Rinse and separate the butter lettuce leaves.
2.Finely chop the red onion, carrots and cilantro.
3.Juice the lime.
1.In a large mixing bowl, toss the chicken, onion, carrots and cilantro with the Toasted Sesame sauce.
2.Divide the chicken mixture among the lettuce leaves, using each leaf like a cup.
3.Squeeze lime juice over each of the cups.