- 1 medium shallot (or 1 Tbsp. minced)
- 3 Tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 3 Tbsp. Soy Vay® Veri Veri Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- 4 center-cut salmon fillets
- salt and pepper, to taste
1.Mince the shallots.
2.Mix in the shallots and Veri Veri Teriyaki sauce into the melted butter. (If the butter in the sauce starts to harden, you may need to warm it up again.)
3.Season salmon with salt and pepper on both sides.
4.Prepare a charcoal grill for direct cooking over medium-high heat.
1.Grill the fish for about 5 minutes on each side, basting the fillets with the sauce as it cooks. The meat should be opaque, flake easily with a fork, and have an internal temperature of at least 145°F.
2.When the fish is done, remove from the grill and drizzle with extra sauce.