- 2 chili peppers
- 2-3 boneless chicken breasts
- 6 Tbsp. Soy Vay® Veri Veri Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- 6 6 in. flour or corn tortillas
- 1 cup pre-made cole slaw mix
- 1 Tbsp. seasoned rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp. sriracha sauce
- 3-6 cilantro sprigs (for garnish)
1.Finely slice the chili peppers.
1.Place the chicken breasts in a large stockpot and pour in enough water so meat is covered by about an inch.
2.Bring to a boil then turn heat down to medium-low.
3.Cover and cook until the chicken shreds easily with a fork, about 1 hour. Set aside.
4.In a medium mixing bowl, combine the shredded chicken with the Veri Veri Teriyaki sauce.
5.In a separate medium mixing bowl, toss coleslaw vegetables and chili peppers with the vinegar.
6.Heat tortillas until slightly brown and malleable.
7.In a small mixing bowl, mix together mayonnaise and sriracha.
8.Place the chicken into the tortillas and top with vegetables and sriracha mayonnaise.
9.Garnish with cilantro.