Thai Style Peanut Popped Rice Clusters
- Ingredients & Nutrition
- How to Use
Why is Thai food so good? Are yummy snacks the best thing ever? These culinary questions led us to create our new Thai peanut puffs. Snackier than Pad See Ew and cheaper than a plane ticket.
- Flavor notes: sweet, salty and peanuty with mild spice
- A gluten-free, non-GMO product
- No artificial flavors or high fructose corn syrup
- Certified Kosher by the Orthodox Union
• Open bag. Insert hand.
• Drop them in Greek yogurt just like you would with granola
• Add nuts, raisins and chocolate bits for a trail mix like no other